Changes...

Thank you for following my Project 365 in 2010. I'm so glad I was able to share it with you!

For 2011, I've moved my photography projects (separate from my sessions for clients) to a new blog, which you can find here. You'll see the full archives from 2010's project, as well as my new endeavor for this year.

As always, news and new photo sessions from Heather Grace Photography can be found at my online portfolio and blog.

All the best,
Heather

Thursday, February 18, 2010

365~ February 18

4 comments:

April said...

LEAH!!!! So hugable loveable squeezeable! Great picture :)

patti said...

...this is olympic gold!!

Voo-pa said...

What a sweet, adorable, and precious little face to greet the morning! LOVE IT!
Grandmom Voo-pa

Anonymous said...

Lori Wilson said = I have so many pictures of April at that age to prove they are related! That's a classic
April face / laugh right there.