Changes...

Thank you for following my Project 365 in 2010. I'm so glad I was able to share it with you!

For 2011, I've moved my photography projects (separate from my sessions for clients) to a new blog, which you can find here. You'll see the full archives from 2010's project, as well as my new endeavor for this year.

As always, news and new photo sessions from Heather Grace Photography can be found at my online portfolio and blog.

All the best,
Heather

Friday, September 24, 2010

365~ September 24

9 comments:

Mandy Sroka said...

So precious! Where is she going?

Anonymous said...

aaaand what is she doing? haha. that is so awesome.

Heather D said...

It's a Parks and Rec class taught by Lindsey Shaner! We go to South County Rec. Center.

Heather D said...

This was her warm-up before the other kids started arriving. She was so excited she was literally going stir crazy.

Alison said...

this makes me want to laugh and cry all at the same time ~ great jumping, but so grown-up!! she looks older with her hair up :)

voo-pa said...

What a cutie!! I see her just enjoying how she looks in the mirrow when she jumps!! Will be hoping for more of this type when the class starts.
love,
voo-pa

Anonymous said...

aaah... reminds me of the one time i took ballet class. or the time i took one ballet class.

Becki Kail said...

This brings back memories of going to your ballet classes and your recital. That was a really good memory - I got chicken pox from your ballet recital!!!! ha ha

lauren said...

Priceless!! The girls and I LOVE it!! Lindsey is wonderful and I can imagine that Grace had a fabulous time!