Changes...

Thank you for following my Project 365 in 2010. I'm so glad I was able to share it with you!

For 2011, I've moved my photography projects (separate from my sessions for clients) to a new blog, which you can find here. You'll see the full archives from 2010's project, as well as my new endeavor for this year.

As always, news and new photo sessions from Heather Grace Photography can be found at my online portfolio and blog.

All the best,
Heather

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

365~ October 20

2 comments:

Short Stop said...

Hi, Heather!

Thank you so much for the sweet and encouraging comment you left on my blog. I spent some time the other night looking through your picture - SO inspiring! Thank you for pointing me to your blog and for taking the time to encourage me as I take on this little project.

I have heard about you from time to time from Rachel and Emily - my sister-in-laws. Your pictures are wonderful and I will definitely be back to follow along as you finish out the year!

Thank you, again, for encouraging me! I appreciate it so much.

Sarah

Short Stop said...

*pictures - I type way too fast for my own good!