Changes...

Thank you for following my Project 365 in 2010. I'm so glad I was able to share it with you!

For 2011, I've moved my photography projects (separate from my sessions for clients) to a new blog, which you can find here. You'll see the full archives from 2010's project, as well as my new endeavor for this year.

As always, news and new photo sessions from Heather Grace Photography can be found at my online portfolio and blog.

All the best,
Heather

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

365~ April 13

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i see "no cushions" was played.

oma said...

This is a picture of a home in which creative PLAY has been indulged in with great gusto!! Kudos to you, Mom!!!

grandmom voo-pa said...

This so reminds me of my home when I would have you, Heather, along with Matt, Mandy & April for the night. I loved watching you guys play.
love,
Voo-pa