Changes...

Thank you for following my Project 365 in 2010. I'm so glad I was able to share it with you!

For 2011, I've moved my photography projects (separate from my sessions for clients) to a new blog, which you can find here. You'll see the full archives from 2010's project, as well as my new endeavor for this year.

As always, news and new photo sessions from Heather Grace Photography can be found at my online portfolio and blog.

All the best,
Heather

Thursday, April 15, 2010

365~ April 15

5 comments:

Natalie said...

This is hands down my most favorite picture you've ever taken!! I love it!! Perfect subject :)

Steve D said...

That better not have been in our yard

grandmom voo-pa said...

HEATHER, it's amazing that you can come up with so many precious shots!! I'm lost for words to describe them in any term but PRECIOUS!
Of course, you have quite a two-some for models.
love you,
grandmom voo-pa

Lori Wilson said...

Steve - you are hilarious. As soon as I saw the picture I thought, Uh, oh. Is she about to blow those seeds all over Steve's lawn?

Patti Deterding said...

Can't imagine where you learned to NOT like dandelions, Steve?
...must have been at a very influential friend's house...