Changes...

Thank you for following my Project 365 in 2010. I'm so glad I was able to share it with you!

For 2011, I've moved my photography projects (separate from my sessions for clients) to a new blog, which you can find here. You'll see the full archives from 2010's project, as well as my new endeavor for this year.

As always, news and new photo sessions from Heather Grace Photography can be found at my online portfolio and blog.

All the best,
Heather

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

365~ November 1

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are these ALL girls names? Is there once again, a sutle hint being given? Just wondering.

Grandmom Voo-Pa said...

OPPS.....all girl names......
is from grandmom voo-pa...I hit the wrong letter.

Aunt Candy said...

I was thinking the same thing ...then I thought, w-a-i-t just a minute, Heather is just toying with us, trying to get us all excited only to have tomorrow's post showing all boys' names.

Heather Grace . . . did STEVE put you up to this?!

Heather D said...

NO WE DO NOT KNOW THE BABY'S GENDER!!!
You might all recall that we've been saving a boy name for 4 years now, so we only have to find a new girl name!

Heather D said...

Plus, I was amused by the names Chrysanthemum, Cinderella, and Cinnamon on this page :)

Aunt Candy said...

How cruel would it be to give a little girl the name, Chrysanthemum.

Poor little thing, sitting in 3 year old preschool next to her friends all spelling their names "all by themselves," Joe, Jane, Pat, Kim and there sits little Chrysanthemum trying to remember all those letters, in the right order, and then having to go to a second crayon to finish her name.

Laura said...

There is a book for her if it's a girl and you name her "after a flower"... it's called Chrysanthemum and it's by Kevin Henkes. :) ~ Laura H.