Changes...

Thank you for following my Project 365 in 2010. I'm so glad I was able to share it with you!

For 2011, I've moved my photography projects (separate from my sessions for clients) to a new blog, which you can find here. You'll see the full archives from 2010's project, as well as my new endeavor for this year.

As always, news and new photo sessions from Heather Grace Photography can be found at my online portfolio and blog.

All the best,
Heather

Monday, November 29, 2010

365~ November 29

4 comments:

Aunt Candy said...

Awwwwwww, I used to check a website like that every day when I was pregnant. I can remember laughing at myself thinking, "nothing has changed, there will be no new information on a 23 week old baby . . . " Nevertheless, I opened up the site and read happily the same information I had read yesterday and the same information I knew I'd read tomorrow.

Happy 23 weeks Heather!

Johannah said...

I just read my 29 week email today :) Such fun!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Vous avez fait quelques points gentil là. J'ai fait une recherche sur le sujet et se trouvent surtout les gens accord avec votre blog.