Changes...

Thank you for following my Project 365 in 2010. I'm so glad I was able to share it with you!

For 2011, I've moved my photography projects (separate from my sessions for clients) to a new blog, which you can find here. You'll see the full archives from 2010's project, as well as my new endeavor for this year.

As always, news and new photo sessions from Heather Grace Photography can be found at my online portfolio and blog.

All the best,
Heather

Saturday, January 2, 2010

365~ January 1


I wasn't able to share my very first picture of my 365 Project on January first, since I was out of town for my cousin's fabulous New Year's Day wedding~ don't worry, I didn't forget to post!
Now I'm back at home and ready to dive in.

It's really hard to express how happy and grateful I was to be a part of my cousin Mandy's wedding. I was one of 10 bridesmaids, and my oldest daughter Grace was the flower girl. I had to work hard to resist the urge to stick my face behind my camera all day long, but thankfully I was able to simply soak in the special moments. Mandy had the great idea to have the bridesmaids make our own bouquets~ this is a picture of mine.

No comments: