Changes...

Thank you for following my Project 365 in 2010. I'm so glad I was able to share it with you!

For 2011, I've moved my photography projects (separate from my sessions for clients) to a new blog, which you can find here. You'll see the full archives from 2010's project, as well as my new endeavor for this year.

As always, news and new photo sessions from Heather Grace Photography can be found at my online portfolio and blog.

All the best,
Heather

Friday, January 29, 2010

365~ January 29


I've been wanting open-finger mittens for shooting during these cold winter months, so I was excited to find these at the bottom of the clearance bin at Old Navy two nights ago. They cost me about a dollar, and I thought I found the deal of the century.

Until this morning, when I gave them a more careful look...

3 comments:

April said...

what's wrong with 'em??! They are cute and look warm :)

Heather D said...

pay close attention to the thumbs...

Rachele said...

Hey Heather! Its April's friend, Rachele from school! I have to say your photo taking skills are pretty much..AMAZING! As for the gloves, I laughed.. out loud. The lady at the register didn't catch that? bummer man!