Changes...

Thank you for following my Project 365 in 2010. I'm so glad I was able to share it with you!

For 2011, I've moved my photography projects (separate from my sessions for clients) to a new blog, which you can find here. You'll see the full archives from 2010's project, as well as my new endeavor for this year.

As always, news and new photo sessions from Heather Grace Photography can be found at my online portfolio and blog.

All the best,
Heather

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

365~ January 12

Caught in the act.

6 comments:

voo-pa said...

Did "poppy" teach her this??
I'm sure he will like this shot.

Mandy Sroka said...

Nice!

Lori Wilson said...

We can let Aunt April know that she finally got it. Oh, wait, that was the LEFT nostril, wasn't it?

Aunt Candy said...

Heather,
I started at the bottom so I could see your pictures in order. I was just finishing the pics you took of that adorable baby girl and, sighing, thought to myself "what soft, sweet pictures." Then, unsuspecting of what waited ahead, scrolled up and saw Leah in the "caught in the act" shot and just laughed out loud!

This just proves how successful you are at manipulating people's emotions with your camera.

Remember, with great power comes great responsibility......

Natalie said...

LOVE THIS!

Though...I guess I'll have to be on my best behavior at my wedding so you don't catch any of these moments ;)

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That is ADORABLE. I love laughing at things like this. Surprisingly I don't see more of this at school.